Graded White Silica Sand, 20kg A perfect blend of the.
Eco Pozz, 18 kg Replaces up to 30% cement.
XS-327 Sealer – Matte or Gloss SureCrete’s XS-327 is a specially.
AR Glass Fibre, 20kg [embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fqNFoxYJK5A[/embed] 20kg, 13mm or 19mm AR Glass.
Buddy Rhodes Liquid Polymer 20kg Buddy Rhodes Liquid Polymer is.
AR Glass Net (Scrim), 10LM [embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fqNFoxYJK5A[/embed] AR Glass Net (Scrim),.
Buddy Rhodes PVA Fibres, RECS 100, 450 gms (1lb) Bag PVA Fibres (polyvinyl alcohol) are high-performance reinforcement.
White Silica Fume, 10kg Silica Fume is used in.
Black Iron Oxide, 4kg Black Iron Oxide, 4Kg.
GFRC White Premix, 20kg GFRC White Premix in Sydney.
Forton VF-774 Polymer, 20kg Features The Primary Benefits of.
Caulking Tools – Stainless Steel This tool is used to.
NEWSLETTER Sign Up for Our Newsletter :
Concrete contractors use a concrete grinder to remove all irregularities from the surface and make it smooth and hard like stone. Using Polishing pads is only the next step in the process because it adds the finishing touches that make the surface clean and shiny. At Domcrete, we have a number of different polishing products that you can use to add an extra glow to your concrete surface.
Polishing Pads – What are They?
Polishing or buffing pads have an abrasive surface that can be used to remove any unevenness from the surface of the concrete. They’re often used after grinders have removed almost all of the roughness from the surface. Polishing pads aren’t as rough as grinding discs because their abrasive particles are very fine. This ensures a very fine, gloss-like polish. Some people also use a pad to remove a build-up of dust and grime from an already polished surface. They shouldn’t be used on very rough surfaces; if you do, the pads will break and get damaged. The concrete should have a relatively smooth and flat surface for the polishing pads to work easily.
Different Kinds of Pads
We have a number of pads available with us that can be used to achieve different results. You should choose those that fit your purpose and equipment.
- Backer Pads
- DC Rigid Pads
- Hand Pads
- Hand Pads with Foam Backer
- Poly Blue Concrete Polishing Pads
- Super Flex
Why Choose Us?
We have hands-on experience with concrete and know of the challenges involved when working with it. Unlike other companies, we know just how difficult it with to work with bad grinders and polishing pads because they can damage the concrete surface and add to the costs. Here are some reasons why you should purchase from us:
- Quality – We always provide high-quality products because for us there’s no compromise. Brittle and badly made polishing pads will not only provide bad results, but can also cause injuries. The heat and friction during the polishing process can cause the pad to warp and crack. We provide products that are resilient and can withstand the pressure.
- Availability and Quick Delivery – A concrete project can’t move forward without a polishing pad; but if yours is unexpectedly damaged and you don’t have a backup, what would you do? You’ll most likely want a replacement pad very quickly. We always had such important products in stock and deliver quickly. We understand the value of time and make sure your product reaches you as soon as possible.
- Affordability – Our products are always reasonably-priced so you won’t have to worry about stretching your budget. You can also stock up spare polishing pads because they’re so affordable. That way, you won’t have to worry about prompt deliveries and shipping delays .
You can know more about our polishing pads if you contact us at Domcrete. Just give us a call at 1300 132 679 or email us at email@example.com. You can also use this contact us form to get in touch with us.